Thursday, October 26, 2006

Labourservative FAQ

Here are answers to some of the questions that you might have about labourservative.org:


  • Q: Why?
    A: It seemed like a good idea at the time.

  • Q: Who wrote the content?
    A: Mostly me, but a lot of text is from news sites. Often text from other sites has been changed for (hopefully) comic effect.

  • Q: It's a bit crap isn't it?
    A: Thanks for your input. Hopefully it will become a bit less crap over time. Older articles are particularly uneven in quality.

  • Q: Why are the icons on the left so ugly?
    A: I'm not good at graphic design.

  • Q: Did you set out to make a second rate, UK politics-based version of the Onion?
    A: No it just happened.

  • Q: Are you sure that you should be wasting your time on this site instead of going to the pub every night?
    A: No.

  • Q: I'm a Labour voter. Why do you hate me?
    A: I don't hate you - Love the sinner, hate the sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home